Monday, April 25, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
My first award here on Nightly Nails! Thanks to the amazingly sweet Cindy of Nail'd & Polish'd. I'm sure that all of my followers already know her site, but if you don't, you should!
Okay, here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
My seven things:
1. I LOVE to read. Moreover, I love books. I'm obsessed with buying them. I'll probably never read all the books I've bought, I just never have time! I kind of look forward to being an old retired lady, just so I can catch up on my reading. My favorite book, ever, is Marion Zimmer Bradley's Mists of Avalon.
2. I'm not well organized. I'm super jealous of those who are (in a vague sense, not like...a burning jealousy) because I know at this stage of the game I never will be well organized. There are a few things I'm good at though, such as organizing my stash (NO, I don't have a spreadsheet!) and scheduling posts. And I think I'm good at those things because it's almost a necessity.
3. I was born in California. I haven't been back since I was seven. I dream about it often, though. The dreams are kind of spooky.
4. I'm psychic. It runs in my family in varying degrees. Mine is kind of a mild form. I have dreams, and I am amazingly adept at reading people. I don't ever see myself wearing a turban and hosting seances.
5. I don't like going to the theatre to watch movies. I prefer to watch them at home. I know this is weird, but it's SO much better for me. It's kind of a tradition in my family, anyway.
6. I often don't like the things everyone else does. For instance, Chanel Paradoxal. HATED that color. No interest in it, whatsoever. I even have the drugstore dupe, Revlon Perplex, and I have never worn it. Weird, right??
7. I find it...hard to talk about myself on these kinds of surveys. I keep thinking I should be able to do it, and inevitably I sit here for an hour, staring at the screen, trying to come up with something interesting. Look, obviously I'm cheating on number seven! Hah.
Okay, tagging 15 blogs. *gulp* Well, y'all are new to me! So I hope you don't mind if I tag you. Hopefully you won't have done this already!
Edit: Well, I don't think there's many that haven't done this! If you haven't and you want to, let me know and I'll add you to my tag list, I'd love to see it! I only came up with four. I know this tag/award has been out for a while!
1. Polish Obsessed
2. Forever 1992
3. Josie's Nails
4. Crystal Visions