1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since May of 2010.
2. What inspired you to start blogging? How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I have always been an insomniac. It's how I ended up with so many European friends, I was on the MUA NB at 5 AM when it was Noon where they were!
3. What is your favorite color? Is it your favorite polish color, as well?
My favorite color is blue, but my favorite polish color is green. Blue just doesn't look as good on me!
4. Is there a polish color you won't wear?
5. Do a lot of people offline notice your polish/nail art? What kinds of comments do you get?
No! not very many people notice
6. What are some of your favorite blogs? (Doesn't necessarily have to be polish related!)
I love reading The Beauty Look Book, but only for window shopping! I would say two of my all-time favorites would be KarlaSugar and NouveauCheap.
7. What other hobbies and interests do you have outside of polish and blogging?
I used to be a big skier. Now that I have moved back to Iowa, we will have to see! I want to get back into being physically fit - - thats kind of a hobby, right? I used to love to read, and recently I have been reading books on my Droid X2's Kindle application.
8. Tell us a bit more about yourself. Any tidbits you'd like to share!
When I got married I was 23 and my husband was 39. He is my soulmate!
9. What is the one beauty item you cannot live without - you won't go out of the house without using or wearing it?
My sunglasses! Ladies if you want to prevent wrinkles and crow's feet, you HAVE to wear sunglasses so you don't squint!
10. What is the craziest/most interesting thing you've ever done?
Unfortunately all of the crazy and interesting things I have done have cause memory loss, so I wouldn't be able to tell you!
This is a picture of one of Jess' favorite manicures, BB Couture Bonnie. One of my all time favorite greens! *swoon* It's a stunner. I could never pull off her nail shape, but I love it so much! It's perfection on her. You know, it's always neat when someone's personality comes through in their posts, and I think Jess' personality totally shines through on her blog.