Suzanne is such a sweetie! She runs a Dutch beauty blog called Delta Cephei, which she designed entirely by herself - I'm always in awe of her graphics and design skills, because her blog is stunning. I wish I had that kind of talent! I'm also completely addicted to her Tumblr.
Suzanne's favorite manicure show below is Chanel Miami Peach. What a stunning shade! *drool*
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in 2008 - July to be exact! I started on a free website but after a few months I bought my own domain. It went live on Januari 9, 2009.
2. What inspired you to start blogging? How did you come up with the name of your blog?
At the time, there weren't so many blogs around over here and I wanted a little 'place' of my own where I could share my opinions and such.
3. What is your favorite color? Is it your favorite polish color, as well?
Oh dear, that's a hard question. I'd say my favorite color is coral - but more orange coral. And yes - it's one of my favorites when it comes to polish too!
4. Is there a polish color you won't wear?
I don't like sheer, french manicure type of polishes. You know, the sheer pink and pearl colors. Meh, boring!
5. Do a lot of people offline notice your polish/nail art? What kinds of comments do you get? Whenever I wear nail-art, I do get comments. Mostly they ask me if I did it myself or where did I get that done.
6. What are some of your favorite blogs? (Doesn't necessarily have to be polish related!)
My favorite blogs include joliette.be, misslipgloss.nl and polish-wise it's lacquerized.com. Not only do they have great pictures and articles but the persons behind the blogs are pretty awesomesauce too.
7. What other hobbies and interests do you have outside of polish and blogging?
I absolutely love movies, especially horror movies. I'm a pet-fanatic, I love animals. I like cooking too!
8. Tell us a bit more about yourself. Any tidbits you'd like to share!
Oh dear, I suck at this kind of questions. Okay - I love to cook and try new things! Unfortunatly i'm a pretty picky eater so I don't always like things. My dad is my guinea pig - he has to taste everything I cook. Speaking of guinea pigs - I have 3 and I treat them like my babies.
9. What is the one beauty item you cannot live without - you won't go out of the house without using or wearing it?
Actually I can live without make-up, I'm barefaced like 3 days in the week. I do always have lipbalm around - one of my favorites is Carmex!
10. What's the craziest/most interesting thing you've ever done?
I have to say piercings. When I was 16 and finding myself I wanted to get pierced. I got way too much piercings in a short amount of time and my body didn't agree - especially my lippiercings where a pain in the ass. In the end I removed all my piercings.
This was an interesting read for me! I see we have several things in common, from lip balms to loving cooking. I would LOVE to see photos of her guinea pigs, so cute!